mLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people – our team’s continued hard work is how we were named one of Training Industry’s Top Training Companies of 2016.
If you feel this is the kind of place where you would thrive and got that excited flutter in your chest while learning more about us, we’d like to hear from you!
Why Work With Us
We’re creating a next-generation learning solution that’s re-imagining learning from the ground up. Our client list includes Global Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Coca-Cola, and JP Morgan Chase. We also work with the largest education publisher in the world, Pearson.
While we are helping others learn better, we also strive on a daily basis to never stop learning ourselves.
The mLevel team includes some of the most accomplished experts in learning development, user experience, technology, and customer advocacy. We have a culture of learning that includes structure, transparency, and adaptability due to the agile nature of our product discovery and development processes.
Perks & Benefits
- Use-what-you-need vacation policy
- Flexibility to work from home when necessary
- Brand new office space in a central locale
- Casual dress/work environment
- Full health care, vision and dental benefits
- Award of stock options
Customer Success Advocate – Mission Builder
mLevel combines innovative technology with the latest in learning science to provide a next-generation learning solution used by leading corporations & education providers worldwide. It seamlessly integrates micro-learning, adaptive learning & educational games into an easy-to-use platform that’s proven to significantly increase learner outcomes.
The Customer Success Advocate is responsible for supporting multiple customer accounts with content development, training and success. Your job will include constructing customer learning content and develop the most effective player experience. This role is extremely important to the development of our product, and greatly benefits our product team by acting as the liaison for customer’s to share their feedback and challenges.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Goal Oriented
- Highly Sociable
- Desire and Drive to Succeed
- Willingness to Learn
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Superb time management skills
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (mainly Microsoft Excel). Very computer savvy
- Proven track record of success in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with or experience in Instructional Design (not required)
- Experience in mobile web / mobile apps (not required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability in leading clear, concise and informative training sessions over a screen share
- Positive individual able to work collaboratively with others and develop strong internal and external relationships
- Passionate team player, willing to go above and beyond to support our start-up environment
- Working in partnership with customers to identify learning objectives for their use case, and effectively guiding them through developing effective content for their activities
- Supporting the building of their draft 1 and then introducing additional ways to enhance their player experience and showcase additional mLevel features
- Creating and developing demo missions for prospective clients from varying sources
- Effectively communicating customer feedback / pain points to our product team
- Assist in testing new functionality and supporting a new release to the app stores
mLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people and look for the same in new members. If you feel this is the kind of place where you would thrive and contribute and if you got that excited flutter in your chest while learning more about us, we’d like to hear from you.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Location – Atlanta (Perimeter)