mLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people – our team’s continued hard work is how we were named one of Training Industry’s Top Training Companies of 2016.
If you feel this is the kind of place where you would thrive and got that excited flutter in your chest while learning more about us, we’d like to hear from you!
Why Work With Us
We’re creating a next-generation learning solution that’s re-imagining learning from the ground up. Our client list includes Global Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Coca-Cola, and JP Morgan Chase. We also work with the largest education publisher in the world, Pearson.
While we are helping others learn better, we also strive on a daily basis to never stop learning ourselves.
The mLevel team includes some of the most accomplished experts in learning development, user experience, technology, and customer advocacy. We have a culture of learning that includes structure, transparency, and adaptability due to the agile nature of our product discovery and development processes.
Perks & Benefits
- Use-what-you-need vacation policy
- Flexibility to work from home when necessary
- Brand new office space in a central locale
- Casual dress/work environment
- Full health care, vision and dental benefits
- Award of stock options
mLevel has an entry-level marketing opportunity available for the right individual to join our team. Ideally the individual is a recent college graduate with no more than 1-3 years experience who is looking to challenge themselves in a start-up environment. This is a ground floor opportunity for someone who is looking to make an impact at work.
Who Are You?
You are ready to be a marketing rock star given the right mentors and creative environment. You thrive in an ear changing but still sane start-up environment. You have a ton to learn and given the tools, you can pick up anything. Yep, you are smart and know how to take initiative and you appreciate the reward of working around like-minded entrepreneurs and marketing professionals.
- Plan and execute all web, SEM, marketing database, email, event, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain and evolve our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize initiatives based on those insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Graphic design and copywriting as needed per project
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field or relevant experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Familiar with the design and execution of Marketing Automation campaigns utilizing any of the top platforms (Infusionsoft, Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Some event management experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress CMS
- Demonstrated experience with graphic design utilizing photoshop, illustrator or similar
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Location – Atlanta (Perimeter)