mLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people – our team’s continued hard work is how we were named one of Training Industry’s Top Training Companies of 2016.
If you feel this is the kind of place where you would thrive and got that excited flutter in your chest while learning more about us, we’d like to hear from you!
Why Work With Us
We’re creating a next-generation learning solution that’s re-imagining learning from the ground up. Our client list includes Global Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Coca-Cola, and JP Morgan Chase. We also work with the largest education publisher in the world, Pearson.
While we are helping others learn better, we also strive on a daily basis to never stop learning ourselves.
The mLevel team includes some of the most accomplished experts in learning development, user experience, technology, and customer advocacy. We have a culture of learning that includes structure, transparency, and adaptability due to the agile nature of our product discovery and development processes.
Perks & Benefits
- Use-what-you-need vacation policy
- Flexibility to work from home when necessary
- Brand new office space in a central locale
- Casual dress/work environment
- Full health care, vision and dental benefits
- Award of stock options
Software Development Engineer
The key technologies for mLevel are external web and mobile applications running on platform APIs to enable multiple styles of engagement with our learning technologies. We run exclusively in the Microsoft Azure cloud with geo-location across multiple continents to support our customers.
The ideal candidate would have a proven ability in developing, deploying, and maintaining responsive web applications on the Cloud. While strict Microsoft Azure experience is not required, the candidate must be able to articulate delivering high-performance delivery in either Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Windows Azure.
The candidate will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer and will have influence on design patterns and tools.
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code in microservice environments
- Experience in building web applications using Angular, NodeJS, and/or .NET programming languages
- Passion for automation
- Experience in modern source code management systems such as Git, VSTS, etc.
- Strong familiarity with relational (SQL Server or MySQL) and NoSQL databases (Azure Cosmos DB, DynamoDB, Redis)
- Experience working with Agile, Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, and Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with integrating reporting via PowerBI, Tableau, or similar tools
- Knowledge of SCORM, xAPI (Tin Can), or other learning industry standards
mLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people and look for the same in new members. If you feel this is the kind of place where you would thrive and contribute and if you got that excited flutter in your chest while learning more about us, we’d like to hear from you.
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Location – Atlanta (Perimeter)