mLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people – our team’s continued hard work is how we were named one of Training Industry’s Top Training Companies of 2016.
If you feel this is the kind of place where you would thrive and got that excited flutter in your chest while learning more about us, we’d like to hear from you!
Why Work With Us
We’re creating a next-generation learning solution that’s re-imagining learning from the ground up. Our client list includes Global Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Coca-Cola, and JP Morgan Chase. We also work with the largest education publisher in the world, Pearson.
While we are helping others learn better, we also strive on a daily basis to never stop learning ourselves.
The mLevel team includes some of the most accomplished experts in learning development, user experience, technology, and customer advocacy. We have a culture of learning that includes structure, transparency, and adaptability due to the agile nature of our product discovery and development processes.
Perks & Benefits
- Use-what-you-need vacation policy
- Flexibility to work from home when necessary
- Brand new office space in a central locale
- Casual dress/work environment
- Full health care, vision and dental benefits
- Award of stock options
mLevel combines innovative technology with the latest in learning science to provide a next-generation learning solution used by leading corporations worldwide. It seamlessly integrates micro-learning, gamification, and advanced analytics into corporate training created in a fraction of the time of traditional authoring tools.
The Account Manager is responsible for working with assigned customer accounts to increase satisfaction, usage and adoption to ensure customers achieve maximum value from mLevel. Candidates should have 3 – 5 years minimum experience in account management or customer satisfaction for Fortune 500 customers. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing start-up that is changing the way corporations educate and train their employees.
Skills and Qualifications
- Primary job duty is to consultatively support and grow customer accounts.
- Ensure excellent performance and satisfaction while identifying opportunities to increase usage and expand availability.
- Collaborate with customers to improve learning outcomes and performance and to correlate learning performance with business unit metrics.
- Drive awareness for current and emerging product capabilities among current and potential stakeholders.
- Manage account forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Own the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Ability to understand and interpret business and technical requirements, providing product information and sample use case.
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with customer stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a high-energy environment: positive, supportive and self-starting.
- Strong relational skills, listening, connecting, influencing, building trust, meeting obligations, communication.
- Positive and energetic attitude: phone skills, exceptional listening skills, strong writing skills.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office).
- Sales training and Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience a plus.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction.
Hustle and persistence.
- Willingness to learn and grow in a start-up environment.
- ROWE (Results Only Work Environment)
mLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people and look for the same in new members. If you feel this is the kind of place where you would thrive and contribute and if you got that excited flutter in your chest while learning more about us, we’d like to hear from you.
If you are ready to make an impact and be a part of one of the hottest startups in Atlanta, click here to start the process.
Location – Atlanta (Perimeter)
Enterprise Software Business Development Executive
mLevel is seeking a driven sales professional with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience selling learning & development or training enterprise software into the Fortune 500 & companies with greater than 5000 employees. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing start-up who is changing the way corporations educate and train their employees.
Primary job duty is to sell mLevel SaaS based solution to named accounts. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Own the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers. Must be able to use MS Office products: Excel, Word, PPT.
Key Skills & Requirements
Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Aggressive Commission Plan
- Options/Ownership in mLevel
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Location – Atlanta (Perimeter)