mLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people – our team’s continued hard work is how we were named one of Training Industry’s Top Training Companies of 2016.
If you feel this is the kind of place where you would thrive and got that excited flutter in your chest while learning more about us, we’d like to hear from you!
Why Work With Us
We’re creating a next-generation learning solution that’s re-imagining learning from the ground up. Our client list includes Global Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Coca-Cola, and JP Morgan Chase. We also work with the largest education publisher in the world, Pearson.
While we are helping others learn better, we also strive on a daily basis to never stop learning ourselves.
The mLevel team includes some of the most accomplished experts in learning development, user experience, technology, and customer advocacy. We have a culture of learning that includes structure, transparency, and adaptability due to the agile nature of our product discovery and development processes.
Perks & Benefits
- Use-what-you-need vacation policy
- Flexibility to work from home when necessary
- Brand new office space in a central locale
- Casual dress/work environment
- Full health care, vision and dental benefits
- Award of stock options
Open Positions include:
.NET Developer Atlanta, GA
Customer Success Advocate Atlanta, GA
Who we are:
mLevel is a leading edge technology that enables organizations to have a positive impact on business unit results by improving employee knowledge retention and skill application.
We created a next-generation learning solution that’s re-imagining learning from the ground up. Our client list includes Global Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Coca-Cola, and JP Morgan Chase. We also work with the largest education publisher in the world, Pearson.
mLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people – our team’s continued hard work is how we were named one of Training Industry’s Top Training Companies of 2016 and Microsoft’s Education Provider of the Year for 2016.
- Lead platform development, building out the next generation of mLevel Platform
- Collaborate with existing team to drive the specification for new unified Platform APIs to replace mLevel’s v1 APIs
- Drive architecture patterns to simplify and segregate partner specific changes to API behavior
- Experience working in small teams with fast build / release cadence
- Direct experience working on a cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Direct experience in migration of legacy APIs and systems to a new codebase
- Deep understanding of web development architecture and patterns
- Deep experience with .NET, .NET core, and other frameworks
- Experience working in data intensive environments
- Experience working with multi-geography implementations
- Experience in mobile development
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Location – Atlanta, GA
Customer Success Advocate Atlanta, GA
mLevel combines innovative technology with the latest in learning science to provide a next-generation learning solution used by leading corporations & education providers worldwide. It seamlessly integrates micro-learning, adaptive learning & educational games into an easy-to-use platform that’s proven to significantly increase learner outcomes.
The Customer Success Advocate is responsible for the regular training and support of multiple customer accounts. You will be a critical resource and are solely responsible for training clientele on our product and it’s many features. A great deal of your focus will be assisting client admins in constructing their learning content and developing the most effective player experience. This role is extremely important to the development of our product, and greatly benefits our product team by acting as the liaison for customer’s to share their feedback and challenges.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Goal Oriented
- Highly Sociable
- Desire and Drive to Succeed
- Willingness to Learn
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Superb Time Management Skills
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (mainly Microsoft Excel). Very computer savvy
- Proven track record of success in a fast paced environment
- Experience in mobile web / mobile apps (not required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability in leading clear, concise and informative training sessions over a screen share
- Positive individual able to work collaboratively with others and develop strong internal and external relationships
- Passionate team player, willing to go above and beyond to support our start-up environment
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Working in partnership with customers to identify learning objectives for their use case, and effectively guiding them through developing effective content for their activities
- Training new admins on our self-service platform in its entirety.
- Supporting the building of their draft 1 and then introducing additional ways to enhance their player experience and showcase additional mLevel features
- Being the point of contact for all questions / issues that arise from customers using our product
- Lead training sessions outlining Analytics Dashboard demoing full functionality and focusing on the areas proving ROI
- Creating and developing demo missions for prospective clients from varying sources
- Effectively communicating customer feedback / pain points to our product team
- Assist in testing new functionality and supporting a new release to the app stores
mLevel is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for talented individuals to add to our team. We are a family of smart, driven, and passionate people and look for the same in new members. If you feel this is the kind of place where you would thrive and contribute and if you got that excited flutter in your chest while learning more about us, we’d like to hear from you.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location – Atlanta