See first hand how our specialized learning platform can help improve your company’s training and cure poor performance. Your
live demonstration will include:
- A live look into the mLevel platform
- An explanation of microlearning and gamification and how it helps learners succeed
- Real case studies and examples of companies using mLevel
- Training trends and where our industry is headed
- Personalized and catered examples of how YOUR company can get started right away
Simply complete the form on this page and continue to schedule your demo. We look forward to speaking with you!
GET STARTED WITH YOUR DEMO NOW
- InterContinental Hotels Group
Love it!!! Hotels should be required to learn standards this way
- University Students via Pearson
“I loved mLevel because it was entertaining and I feel like it really helped me learn the material.”
“I really enjoyed mLevel. It felt more like a game and less like work.”
“I think all classes should have this.”
“It was fun so it made me want to do it more.”
- Business Professor at North Idaho College
Gamifying the learning process reached students more effectively than the most dynamic lecture.
- Christina Nghiem, People Development at Slalom Consulting
Like many organizations, we had to figure out an innovative way to work around the constraint of time with our learning. Incorporating mLevel into the Slalom Onboarding experience created an engaging, fun, and flexible learning resource for our new consultants to learn about what our company offers even if they are placed on a client project right away.
3 Ways to Experience mLevel
- Access our ready-made courses: from Compliance to Leadership to Sales, we offer a number of off-the-shelf courses to boost your training. Contact us to learn more.
- Create your own: already have training content and want to increase retention? Use mLevel Studio to upload your content into our gamified activities. Assign training to employees and let them play.
- Analyze the results: our full analytics suite allows you to track what is being understood via live data.