mLevel couldn’t be more excited to be sponsoring Elliot Masie’s Learning 2014 Conference!! The conference is October 26-29th, 2014 in sunny Orlando, FL.
Here’s some more information from the official site:
“Together, with learning colleagues from around the globe, we will focus on the changing, evolving and increasingly disruptive shifts in the world of workplace and workforce learning. Featured Keynote Speakers Include:
- Robin Roberts, Good Morning America Co-Anchor
- Sir Ken Robinson, The Learning Revolution
- Chef Bobby Flay, Cooking & Learning
- Elliott Masie, Learning Trends & Disruptions
- Claire O’Connell, The Brain Research Game
- Logan Smalley, The TED Video Effect
- Metra Mehran, Learning Technology & Afghanistan
- And More …
The Themes of Learning 2014 are curated from dialogues with Chief Learning Officers and Learning Leaders of major corporations and government agencies. Together, we will explore: Learning Personalization, Compliance & Learning, Engagement, Video for Learning, MOOCs, Big Learning Data, Mobile & Learning, Leadership Shifts and more.”
Please visit: http://www.learning2014.com/ to register and find out more information
We hope to see you there!